NEW WORKING KITAS (INDEX 312)
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Working KITAS.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully (updated 4th November 2021)
- During the KITAS application process the KITAS applicant is not allowed to work.
- Foreigners are only allowed to work after KITAS process is completed.
- The recommended age for applying for a New Working KITAS is over 26 years.
- Work permits, official bank receipts (DKP-TKA), and RPTKA are important. Losing these original documents will induce substantial extra costs.
- CCI suggests safe-keeping these documents in your office and anticipate annual checks by Immigration and Manpower
- There is no longer any issuance of KITAS cards. All KITAS documents are now in the form of electronic copies with a QR code. We suggest storing a copy on your mobile phone, and in your wallet. Immigration officers will request to see this when you enter Indonesia.
- Once CCI has collected your passport after you arrive in Indonesia, to the time the local immigration office processes your KITAS (approximately 14 working days ) you will not be able to travel overseas.
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance payments.
- Your New Working KITAS, combined with the Working Permit, allows you to live and work in Indonesia for one year. The Kitas may be renewed annually, allowing you up to five years of residency. If your Work recommendation (RPTKA) is approved for 6 months only, your Working Permit and KITAS will be valid for 6 months, a 6-months KITAS cannot be extended within Indonesia. You will need to re-apply for a New Working Kitas in this case.
- Should you wish to cancel your KITAS in future, CCI has to be informed at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return original documents (Work Permit and DKP-TKA Receipts) to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
New Working KITAS (Limited Residence Visa):
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned COLOR copy of your passport ID page (minimum validity of 20 months, and 4 empty pages)
- A COLOR copy of your Curriculum Vitae in English (including personal data, educational background, work experiences), with your signature and address in country of origin.
- COLOR copy of University Certificate (Bachelor and above) in English (translated by either the University/sworn translator)
- COLOR copy of Testimonial Letter from your most recent employer in English minimum 5 years.
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm = 1 piece each, with white and red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Full dose vaccine certificate
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
- Latest EPO (Exit Permit Only) stamp, if any
- Arrival stamp and current visa stamp, if any
- Recommendation Letter from related institution or ministry
** For dependents applying for a family KITAS, please refer to point 1, 5 to 11 and include birth certificates and marriage certificates (in English)
Documents required from Sponsor/Company
- Copy COLOR copy of Notary Act & Legalization from Justice department
- Copy COLOR of Company Domicile (Domisili Perusahaan)
- Copy COLOR of Tax Registration Number (NPWP)
- Copy COLOR of Company Business Registration Number (NIB) & OSS Licenses
- Copy COLOR of Company Registration Letter (TDP)
- Copy COLOR of UU No. 7 (Manpower Compulsory Report) the ratio of the number of Indonesian workers and foreign workers is 10:1
- Copy COLOR of Balinese ID Card (e-KTP) of local person, who is authorized to sign all KITAS application letters
- Copy COLOR of Indonesian Assistant ID Card / e-KTP (TKI Pendamping), CV with signature, Copy of highest School Certificate and digital photographs with red background.
- Copy COLOR of Organizational Chart
- Digital copy of your company letterhead & company stamp
- Personal or Company bank statement with minimum funds of US$1500 (or equivalent in Rupiah)
- Skype ID under the company’s name (i.e.: CCI.BALI)
Once the documentation requirements have been completed, CCI will start the New Working KITAS application process.
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation will be sent to your sponsor/company.
- CCI will processes the recommendation letter from the related institution or ministry. Estimated duration : depends on the institutions or ministry
- CCI will arrange a SKYPE Expose. Estimated duration: 7 working days (this largely depends on your company administrator)
- CCI processes the RPTKA (Expat Recruitment Plan) at the Ministry of Estimated duration: 14 working days
CCI processes the Notification (Billing code for Working Permit fees) at the Ministry of Manpower. Estimated duration: 14 working days. Prepare work permit and Visa fees of USD 1200 and 150 USD (in USD 100 notes, issued after 2009) at any BNI, Mandiri, BRI Bank on behalf of the Ministry of Manpower.*USD 1200 is based on the assumption of applying for a one year working KITAS. A KITAS application with a shorter duration will pay reduced fees
- CCI processes the e-VISA at the Directorate General of Immigration. Estimated duration: 10-14 working days
- Once the e-VISA is issued, we will send you a copy and you may plan your trip to Indonesia. We suggest checking with your airlines about new normal fly in requirements (eHAC forms, Negative PCR tests, Health Certificate in English, Travel insurance)
- After entry in Indonesia, please contact CCI within 3 days and we will collect your original passport for the KITAS completion process.
- CCI processes the KITAS at the Regional Immigration Department. After approximately 3-5 working days, you will be asked to come to the Immigration Office for fingerprints and photo CCI will facilitate this meeting and accompany you on the day. Estimated completion of KITAS will be: 10- 14 working day.
- Once the KITAS is finished, you will be able to enter and leave Indonesia freely, as all KITAS comes with a Multiple Exit and Re-entry Permit.
- All original documents (Passport, KITAS, RPTKA, Notification and Original DKP-TKA (Bank payment form), together with copies of other documents will be returned to your company. These are important documents so please keep it safe. Entry into Indonesia should NOT exceed the permit’s validity period; otherwise the KITAS will automatically expire.
Important Note : If you have or currently involved in a criminal act and considered to endanger general public or even a country, We will not be able to process your visa and will not take any responsibility if your visa application is rejected.
|6 Months||IDR 8.5 million|
|12 Months||IDR 9.1 million|
|Recommendation Letter||IDR 3 million|
|6 Months||IDR 7.75 million|
|12 Months||IDR 8.5 million|
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 12-14 weeks.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs