NEW WORKING KITAS (INDEX 312)
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Working KITAS.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- During the KITAS application process the KITAS applicant is not allowed to Foreigners are only allowed to work after KITAS process is completed.
- The recommended age for applying for a New Working KITAS is 26 years
- Work permits, official bank receipts (DKP-TKA), and RPTKA are important Losing these original documents will induce substantial extra costs.
- CCI suggests safekeeping these documents in your office and anticipate annual checks by Immigration and
- There is no longer any issuance of KITAS All KITAS documents are now in electronic copies with a QR code. We suggest storing a copy on your mobile phone, and in your wallet. Immigration officers will request to see this when you enter Indonesia.
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance
- Your New Working KITAS, combined with the Working Permit, allows you to live and work in Indonesia for one year and may be renewed annually, allowing you to stay up to five If your Work Recommendation is approved for 6 months only, your Working Permit and KITAS will be valid for 6 months, and cannot be extended within Indonesia. You will need to re-apply for a New Working KITAS in this case.
- Should you wish to cancel your KITAS in future, CCI has to be informed at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return original documents (Work Permit and DKP-TKA Receipts) to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by
New Working KITAS (Limited Residence Visa):
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. Validity of your passport is minimally 20months. Minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- A COLOR copy of your Curriculum Vitae in English (including personal data, educational background, work experiences), with your signature and address in country of origin.
- COLOR copy of University Certificate (Bachelor and above) in English (translated by its university/sworn translator/sworn institution)
- COLOR copy of Testimonial Letter from your most recent employer in English minimum 5 years.
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm = 1 piece each, with white and red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- COLOR copy of valid Life or Health Insurance.
** For dependents applying for a family KITAP, please refer to point 1, 6 and include birth certificates and marriage certificates (in English)
Documents required from Sponsor/Company
- Copy COLOR copy of Notary Act &Legalization from Justice department
- Copy COLOR of Company Domicile (Domisili Perusahaan)
- Copy COLOR of Tax Registration Number (NPWP)
- Copy COLOR of Company Trading License (SIUP) or Capital Registration License (SPPMA) and Permanent License (IUT) for foreign investments
- Copy COLOR of Company Registration Letter (TDP)
- Copy COLOR of UU No. 7 (Manpower Compulsory Report) the ratio of the number of Indonesian workers and foreign workers is 10:1
- Copy COLOR of Balinese ID Card (e-KTP) of local person, who is authorized to sign all KITAS application letters
- Copy COLOR of Indonesian Assistant ID Card / e-KTP (TKI Pendamping), CV with signature, Copy of highest School Certificate and digital photographs with red background.
- Copy COLOR of Organizational Chart
- Digital Copy of your company letterhead & Company stamp
- Personal or Company Bank Statement with minimum funds of Rp.20.000.000
- Skype ID under the company’s name (i.e.: CCI.BALI)
Once the documentation requirements have been completed, CCI will start the New Working KITAP application process.
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation will be sent to your sponsor/company.
- CCI will arrange a SKYPE Expose. Estimated duration: 7 working days (this largely depends on your company administrator)
- CCI processes the RPTKA (Expat Recruitment Plan) at the Ministry of Estimated duration: 14 working days
- CCI processes the Notification (Billing code for Working Permit fees) at the Ministry of Manpower. Estimated duration: 14 working days.Prepare work permit fees of USD1200 (in USD 100 notes, issued after 2009) at any BNI, Mandiri, BRI Bank on behalf of the Ministry of Manpower. *1200 USD is based on the assumption of applying for a one year working KITAS. A KITAS application with a shorter duration will pay reduced fees
- CCI processes the Telex Visa at the Directorate General of Immigration, which is accordingly sent to the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate. Estimated duration: 10-14 working days
- Once the Telex Visa has been issued, CCI forwards this to the client, who is required to apply for the KITAS at the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate overseas to issue the visa
- After entry in Indonesia, please contact CCI within 3 days and we will collect your original passport for the KITAS completion process.
- CCI processes the KITAS at the Regional Immigration Department. After approximately 3-5 working days, you will be asked to come to the Immigration Office for fingerprints and photo CCI will facilitate this meeting and accompany you on the day. Estimated duration: 14 working day.
- Once the KITAS is finished, you will be able to enter and leave Indonesia freely, as all KITAS comes with a Multiple Exit and Re-entry Permit.
- All original documents (Passport, KITAS, RPTKA, Notification and Original DKP-TKA (Bank payment form), together with copies of other documents will be returned to your company. Entry into Indonesia should NOT exceed the permit’s validity period; otherwise the KITAS will automatically
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 8-10 weeks.
|6 Months||IDR7.5 million|
|12 Months||IDR 8.25 million|
|6 Months||IDR6.75 million|
|12 Months||IDR7.5 million|
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US