NEW WORKING KITAP
You are applying for a KITAP (or Permanent Residence Permit). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Working KITAP.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- During the KITAP application process the KITAP applicant is not allowed to travel overseas. (approximately 3 months)
- Work permits, official bank receipts (DKP-TKA), and RPTKA are important Losing these original documents will induce substantial extra costs.
- CCI suggests safekeeping these documents in your office and anticipate annual checks by Immigration and Manpower.
- If the KITAP application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance.
- Your New Working KITAP, combined with the Working Permit, allows you to live and work in Indonesia for five years.
- Should you wish to cancel your KITAP in future, CCI has to be informed at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return original documents (Work Permit and DKP-TKA Receipts) to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
New Working KITAP (Permanent Residence Visa):
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. validity of your passport is minimally 20months. minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- COLOR copy of your Working KITAS I until IV
- COLOR copy of your Working Permit (IMTA) I until IV
- COLOR copy of your Working Permit fees proof (DKP-TKA) I until IV
- COLOR copy of Last Police Report (Surat Tanda Melapor Kepolisian)
- ORIGINAL Domicile Letter from Civil Registration (SKTT)
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm = 1 piece each, with white and red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
- A Negative PCR (Swab Test) - not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
** For dependents applying for a family KITAP, please refer to point 1, 6 and include birth certificates and marriage certificates (in English)
Personal Documents/Information required
- Copy COLOR copy of Notary Act &Legalization from Justice department
- Copy COLOR of Company Domicile (Domisili Perusahaan)
- Copy COLOR of Tax Registration Number (NPWP)
- Copy COLOR of Company Trading License (SIUP) or Capital Registration License (SPPMA) and Permanent License (IUT) for foreign investments
- Copy COLOR of Company Registration Letter (TDP)
- Copy COLOR of UU No. 7 (Manpower Compulsory Report) the ratio of the number of Indonesian workers and foreign workers is 10:1
- Copy COLOR of Balinese ID Card (e-KTP) of local person, who is authorized to sign all KITAS application letters
- Copy COLOR of Indonesian Assistant ID Card / e-KTP (TKI Pendamping), CV with signature, Copy of highest School Certificate and digital photographs with red background.
- Copy COLOR of Organizational Chart
- Digital Copy of your Company Letterhead & Company stamp
Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
A Negative PCR (Swab Test) - not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
A valid Health or travel insurance
Once the documentation requirements have been completed, CCI will start the New Working KITAP application process.
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation will be sent to your sponsor/company.
- CCI processes the RPTKA (Expat Recruitment Plan) at the Ministry of Estimated duration: 14 working days
- CCI processes the IMTA (Work Permit) at the Ministry of
- Estimated duration: 14 working days
- Prepare work permit fees of USD1200 (in USD 100 notes, issued after 2009) at any BNI, Mandiri, BRI Bank on behalf of the Ministry of Manpower.
- *1200 USD is based on the assumption of applying for a one year working KITAS.
- A KITAS application with a shorter duration will pay reduced fees
- CCI processes the approval letter from Immigration Bali to Regional Office Bali and General Immigration Jakarta. Estimated duration: 35-45 working days
- Once the KITAP is finished, you will be able to enter and leave Indonesia freely for 2 years, as all KITAP comes with a Multiple Exit and Re-entry Permit 2 years and need to renewal after 2 years.
- All original documents (Passport, KITAP, RPTKA, IMTA and Original DKP-TKA (Bank payment form), together with copies of other documents will be returned to your company. Entry into Indonesia should NOT exceed the permit’s validity period; otherwise the KITAP will automatically expire.
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 10-12 weeks.
|5 years including Multiple Exit 2 years||IDR 69 million|
|5 years including Multiple Exit 2 years||IDR 44 million|
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs