Visa On Arrival
A Visa on Arrival (or VOA) is the most common type of tourist visas, and can be purchased at most International airports for a fee. Tourists from over 72 countries are now eligible for VOA.
The paid Visa on Arrival allows travelers up to 30 days stay, with an option to extend for an additional 30 days. An extension can be done at an immigration office closest to you.
Here are the requirements to obtain Visa on Arrival :
- Passport valid for 6 months since date of entry;
- Return or onward ticket (which indicates the date of departure from Indonesia);
- Visa on Arrival fee Rp. 500.000,-
- Other relevant documents as requested by Covid-19 Task Force (please refer to Indonesia health protocols below).
Indonesia applies the following health protocols since 8 June 2022 until further notice.
1. PCR test is no longer required to enter Indonesia if traveler fully vaccinated. Note: Airlines / carriers may have different requirement to board their transport vehicle regarding PCR test;
2. Showing insurance coverage statement for Covid-19 treatment in Indonesia is no longer required;
3. Traveler who has not been vaccinated will be vaccinated upon entry point;
4. Download the PeduliLindungi mobile App (available on Google Play/ App Store)
5. Register your Covid-19 vaccine certificate at vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in (your verified certificate will appear on your PeduliLindungi app) for your access to indoor public places in Indonesia;
6. Show printed or digital proof that you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to your departure (exemptions apply to visitors under 18 years old, diplomatic/official government visit, and medically certified persons). Indonesian citizen who are not fully vaccinated will receive vaccination after quarantine;
7. A traveler that has been Covid-19 infected is exempted from showing Covid-19 vaccine certificate as long as traveler can show a medical attestation from doctor/hospital/ministry of health or a Covid-19 recovery certificate from departure country (in English) confirming that the traveler is no longer transmitting Covid-19
For the extension of your paid visa on arrival visa, you will need to bring along your original passport. The extension procedure requires you to take 3 trips to the Immigration office closest to your place of residence. The cost of extending your visa on arrival for a further 30 days is IDR 500.000, and requires a processing time of 10-14 working days.
You may opt for requesting CCI's team of visa consultants to assist you with your visa application, for a fee of IDR 1.150.000.
Using an agent reduces the number of immigration trips needed, with this option, you will only need 1 trip to Immigration for the photo and fingerprint session. Should you not have 14 working days, CCI can assist you in expediting the process.
Want to stay longer on beautiful Bali? CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs