VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA) EXTENSION
You are applying for a VOA. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of VOA.
Updated: 12 October 2023
- Original passport *We will collect at your place if you are in the South Bali area
- Arrival stamp in Indonesia
- Original boarding pass when arrived in Indonesia
- Flight ticket out of Indonesia (in English) *The date can’t be longer than 60 days since you arrived
- Address in Bali
- Part of the extension process is that we will need the applicant’s presence at the immigration office nearest your residence for a photo and fingerprint, which we will notify the applicant of 1 or 2 days in advance.
- The applicant’s passport will be kept by immigration during the process.
- Once the process is done, the passport can be picked up at our office or we can deliver it to the applicant’s place
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
- Full payment in advance is required and is non-refundable
Fee and Processing Time
- Regular process: IDR 1.000.000/ person. The process takes 10-14 working days
- Express process: Additional IDR 1.000.000 / person. The process takes 5-7 working days
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs