UPDATE ON SECOND HOME VISA AND RETIREMENT KITAS
On 21 December 2022, The Directorate General of Immigration passed a new decree (Circular Number IMI-0820.GR.01.01) regarding Second Home Visa.
This Circular Note revokes the one issued on 25 Oct 2022.
Here are some points regarding Second Home Visa :
- Applicants need to provide Proof of Fund showing at least IDR 2.000.000.000 (two billion rupiah) or acertificate of property ownership in Indonesia in your name as the applicant.
- Valid document in English that proves the dependent has a family relationship with the applicant
- Second Home permit holders are required Proof of Funds (bank saving or property ownership) at the Immigration Office by the latest 90 days since arrival. The dependents are not required to report.
- At the moment, Second Home Visa hasn’t been available on the Visa application service system.
And following is some points regarding Retirement KITAS holders : :
- Retirement KITAS for new applicant is no longer available.
- Retirement KITAS holders are still able to extend their KITAS until further notice
Should you require any further information about Multiple Entry Visa, feel free to contact us via e-mail email@example.com
|Posted in:||Immigration & Labor Law Visa|
|Tagged:||agentbalibusiness in Balihotel berbintangindonesialand ownership in bali for foreignerslegalities of business in Balimultiplevisa|
2 thoughts on “UPDATE ON SECOND HOME VISA AND RETIREMENT KITAS”
Hello, is it true that retirement kitas can still be renewed this year. I learned that all retirement kitas or Kitap holders must leave Indonesia or change to other types of visas by May, 2023 which is 180 days from the second home visa became effective Dec 22, 2022.
Hello Stanley Wong,
Thank you for your message. We will be sending you the information by email.