Update Indonesian Immigration Policy to Stop the Spread of Covid-19
In response to the new suspected mutation strain of COVID-19 in India, the Indonesian Government has issued an emergency travel ban for:
- Any foreign nationals who have been travelling or transiting from India in the last 14 days prior to entering Indonesia.
- Visitor Visa and Temporary Stay Visa issuance suspended for Indian nationals.
- Indonesian citizens who have been travelling or transiting from India in the last 14 days prior to entering Indonesia, are allowed to arrive at only the following Indonesian port:
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Tangerang;
- Juanda International Airport, Surabaya;
- Kualanamu International Airport, Medan;
- Sam Ratulangi International Airport, Manado;
- Batam Centre International Seaport, Batam;
- Sri Bintan Pura International Seaport, Tanjung Pinang; and
- Dumai International Seaport, Dumai
This policy comes into effect officially on 24 April 2021
Temporary travel restrictions to Indonesia are applicable to every International traveler referring to the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Rights No.26 of 2020 on Visa and Stay Permits Policy in the New Normal.
|Posted in:||Immigration & Labor Law|