NEW SPOUSE KITAS
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit) under sponsorship of an Indonesian wife/husband. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Spouse KITAS.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- The KITAS under sponsorship of Indonesian husband or wife does not allow foreigners to work in Indonesia. But he wants to Working he need to process Working Permit.
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance payments
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local Immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas
- The KITAS under sponsorship of Indonesian husband or wife allows foreigners to live in Indonesia for one year, and may be renewed annually, allowing foreigners to stay up to six years.
- In case of KITAS cancellation CCI has to be informed at least one month before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and get cancelation stamp in the passport at Immigration. EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected price adjustments from the Immigration Department, prices quoted by CCI will increase accordingly.
New Spouse KITAS (Limited Residence Visa):
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. Validity of your passport is minimally 20months. Minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- COLOR copy of your Spouse ID Card (e-KTP)
- COLOR copy of your Spouse Family Card (Kartu Keluarga)
- COLOR copy of your Spouse Birth Certificate
- COLOR copy of your Marriage Certificate legalized by Civil Registration Office
- Curriculum Vitae of the KITAS applicant with signature
- COLOR copy of your valid health or life insurance
- Bank Statement of KITAS applicant with minimum account Rp 20.000.000
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm = 1 piece each, with white and red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
- A Negative PCR (Swab Test) - not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation is sent to your sponsor/wife.
- CCI processes the Telex Visa at the Directorate General of Immigration, which is accordingly sent to the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate overseas. Estimated duration: 14 working days
- Once the Telex Visa has been issued the client is required to apply for the KITAS at the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate overseas to issue the visa.
- After entry in Indonesia, the client shall handover the original passport to CCI. Within three days of entry CCI shall pick up the passport.
- CCI processes the KITAS at the Regional Immigration Department. After approximately 14 days the client will be asked to come to the Immigration Office to have fingerprints, photo and digital signature taken. CCI will facilitate this meeting and accompany the client. Clients are requested to wear formal attire (shirt with collar) when visiting the Immigration Office. Estimated duration: 21 working days
- CCI processes the required Police Registration Report (STM). Estimated duration: 3 days
- Once the KITAS is finished, original documents (Passport, KITAS, STM, etc.), together with copies of other documents are stored in a personal folder and submitted by CCI to the client. Copies of the original documents are stored with CCI for future reference.
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 8-10 weeks.
|12 Months including Multiple Exit Re-Entry Permit||IDR 10.5 million|
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US