NEW SPOUSE KITAS
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit) under sponsorship of an Indonesian wife/husband. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Spouse KITAS.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully (updated: 24 October 2023)
- The KITAS under sponsorship of Indonesian husband or wife does not allow foreigners to work in Indonesia. But if he/ she wants to work he/ she needs to process Work Permit.
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance payments
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local Immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas
- The KITAS under sponsorship of Indonesian husband or wife allows foreigners to live in Indonesia for one year, and may be renewed annually, allowing foreigners to stay up to six years.
- In case of KITAS cancellation CCI has to be informed at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and get cancelation stamp in the passport at Immigration. EPO process takes approximately 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected price adjustments from the Immigration Department, prices quoted by CCI will increase accordingly.
New Spouse KITAS:
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. Validity of your passport is minimally 6 months. Minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- COLOR copy of your Spouse ID Card (e-KTP)
- COLOR copy of your Spouse Family Card (Kartu Keluarga)
- COLOR copy of your Spouse Birth Certificate
- COLOR copy of your Marriage Certificate legalized by Civil Registration Office
- COLOR copy of your valid health or life insurance
- Recent personal bank statement with minimum funds of approximately USD 2.000 (or equivalent in Rupiah)
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm = 1 piece each, with white or red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation is sent to your sponsor/wife.
- CCI processes the e-Visa at the Directorate General of Immigration
- Once the e-Visa has been issued, the client must enter Indonesia within 90 days after Visa issuance date.
- After entry in Bali, the client shall handover the original passport to CCI. Within 3 days of entry CCI shall pick up the passport.
- CCI processes the KITAS at the Regional Immigration Department. After approximately 7 working days the client will be asked to come to the Immigration Office to have fingerprints, photo and digital signature taken. CCI will facilitate this meeting and accompany the client. Clients are requested to wear formal attire (shirt with collar) when visiting the Immigration Office.
- Once the KITAS is finished, original documents (Passport and KITAS), together with copies of other documents submitted by CCI to the client. Copies of the original documents are stored with CCI for future reference.
Estimated duration: 3 weeks offshore & 3 weeks upon arrival.
|12 Months including Multiple Exit Re-Entry Permit
|IDR 10.5 million
Exclude USD 150 Visa Tax
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs