NEW SPOUSE KITAP
You are applying for a KITAP (or Permanent Residence Permit) under sponsorship of an Indonesian wife/husband. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Spouse KITAP.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- The KITAP under sponsorship of Indonesian husband or wife does not allow foreigners to work in Indonesia. But he want to Working he need to process Working Permit.
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance payments
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local Immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas
- The KITAP under sponsorship of Indonesian husband or wife allows foreigners to live in Indonesia for five years.
- In case of KITAS cancellation CCI has to be informed at least one month before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and get cancelation stamp in the passport at Immigration. EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected price adjustments from the Immigration Department, prices quoted by CCI will increase accordingly.
New Spouse KITAP (Permanent Residence Visa):
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. Validity of your passport is minimally 20months. Minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- COLOR copy of your Spouse ID Card (e-KTP)
- COLOR copy of your Spouse Family Card (Kartu Keluarga)
- COLOR copy of your KITAS sponsored by Spouse
- COLOR copy of your Marriage Certificate legalized by Civil Registration Office
- COLOR copy of your valid health or life insurance
- ORIGINAL Domicile Letter from Civil Registration Office (SKTT)
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm = 1 piece each, with white and red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
- A Negative PCR (Swab Test) - not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation will be sent to your sponsor/company.
- CCI processes the approval letter from Immigration Bali to Regional Office Bali and General Immigration Jakarta. Estimated duration: 35-45 working days. Immigration will check your house, so please provide the correct address to avoid rejection from immigration.
- Once the KITAP is finished, you will be able to enter and leave Indonesia freely for 2 years, as all KITAP comes with a Multiple Exit and Re-entry Permit 2 years and need to renewal after 2 years.
- CCI processes STM (Surat Tanda Melapor Kepolisian) to POLDA. Estimated duration : 3 working days
- CCI processes e-KTP Orang Asing to Civil Registration Office. Estimated duration : 10 working days
- All original documents (Passport, KITAP, STM and e-KTP), together with copies of other documents will be returned to your house.
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 10-12 weeks.
|5 years including Multiple Exit 2 years||IDR 38 million|
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs