SOCIAL BUDAYA VISA (INDEX 211)
You are applying for a Social Budaya Visa (Index 211). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Social Budaya Visa.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- This visa purpose of which is visit friends/ relations, or engage in social – cultural or educational exchanges.
- Although the visa is valid for 60 days, and is then extendable up to 4 times every 30 days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
Requirements for the Social Budaya Visa:
Documents required from the Sponsor
- KTP/ Identity Card of the Balinese sponsor
- Family Card from sponsor (Kartu Keluarga / KK from sponsor)
- Birth Certificate of the sponsor
- Sponsor letter with signature of the sponsor (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required
- Passport ID page with a minimum validity of no less than 19 months validity for a 6 month Social Budaya Visa and please ensure that there are minimally 4 empty pages in the passport.
- Cover Passport
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 1500
- Photo of applicant, taken with formal attire using a white background with passport size (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm)
- Return flight ticket (to and from Bali)
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your Sponsor letter and/or TELEX Social Budaya Visa application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will process for the Sponsor letter and Telex (Some Embassies may region an additional Telex approval by the Directorate General of Immigration)
- The Sponsor letter to Social Budaya Visa Telex will take an estimate of 10 – 14 working days to process.
- The Social Budaya Visa Telex is valid for 60 days from issuance.
- Once the Social Budaya Visa approval is issued, it will be sent to Indonesian Embassy abroad of your choice
- Bring along a print out of the Telex approval/Sponsor Letter, and your original passport to the Indonesian Embassy of your choice (additional fees in local currency will apply) Estimated duration & costs: please check with your respective Embassy.
- After you apply the Social Budaya Visa at the Indonesian Embassy, you need to enter Indonesia within 90 days, or your Visa will automatically expire.
- The Indonesian Embassy will issue a Social Budaya Visa sticker (please check that the index code is 211, the wrong index means the wrong type of visa)
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your Visa stamp and your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
- Before 60 days after you arrived in Indonesia, you need to extend your visa, we will need to submit your extension 14 working days before the visa expiry date.
- For the first extension you need to attend for a photo and fingerprint at the Immigration office nearest to you.
- A Visa extension take 14 – 10 working days to be completed, during this time your passport will be held, and you will NOT be able to leave Indonesia.
Prices are per person
|Telex Social Budaya||IDR 2 million|
|Sponsor Letter||IDR 300K|
|CCI Sponsorship costs||IDR 1 Million|
|Extension Social Budaya Visa Process I||IDR 1.150 million|
|Extension Social Budaya Visa Process II||IDR 1.150 million|
|Extension Social Budaya Visa Process III||IDR 1.250 million|
|Extension Social Budaya Visa Process IV||IDR 1.250 million|
|Express Process Extension||IDR 600K|
|Express Prosess Telex||IDR 2.400 million|
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US