SOCIAL BUDAYA VISA (INDEX 211)
You are applying for a Social Budaya Visa (Index 211). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Social Budaya Visa.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- This visa purpose of which is visit friends/ relations, or engage in social – cultural or educational exchanges.
- Although the visa is valid for 60 days, and is then extendable up to 4 times every 30 days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
Requirements for the Social Budaya Visa:
Documents required from the Sponsor
- KTP/ Identity Card of the Balinese sponsor
- Family Card from sponsor (Kartu Keluarga / KK from sponsor)
- Birth Certificate of the sponsor
- Sponsor letter with signature of the sponsor (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required
- Passport ID page with a minimum validity of no less than 19 months validity for a 6 month Social Budaya Visa and please ensure that there are minimally 4 empty pages in the passport.
- Cover Passport
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 1500
- Photo of applicant, taken with formal attire using a white background with passport size (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm)
- Return flight ticket (to and from Bali)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your Sponsor letter and/or TELEX Social Budaya Visa application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will process for the E-visa
- The Sponsor letter to Social Budaya Visa Telex will take an estimate of 10 – 14 working days to process.
- The Social Budaya E-visa is valid for 60 days from issuance.
- After your application for the Social Budaya E-visa is approved, you need to enter Indonesia within 90 days, or your E-visa will automatically expire.
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your Visa stamp and your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
- Before 60 days after you arrived in Indonesia, you need to extend your visa, we will need to submit your extension 14 working days before the visa expiry date.
- For the first extension you need to attend for a photo and fingerprint at the Immigration office nearest to you.
- A Visa extension take 14 – 10 working days to be completed, during this time your passport will be held, and you will NOT be able to leave Indonesia.
Prices are per person
|E-visa Application Fee||IDR 5 million|
|Extension Social Budaya Visa Process I & II||IDR 900 k|
|Extension Social Budaya Visa Process III & IV||IDR 950 k|
|Express Process Extension||IDR 600 k|
|Express Prosess E-visa||additional IDR 3.5 million|
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs