SINGLE ENTRY BUSINESS VISA (INDEX 211)
You are applying for a Single Entry Business Visa (Index 211). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Single Entry Business Visa.
Updated: 15th Feb 2021
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- The recommended age for applying for a Single Entry Business Visa is 21 years old.
- Although the visa is valid for 60 days, and is then extendable up to 4 times every 30 days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
Requirements for the Single Entry Business Visa:
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Articles of Association of Company & Legalization of the Deed
- Latest Notary deed Amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / Nomor Induk Berusaha)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha) from the Online Single Submission System (OSS)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha)
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Director or local manager in charge for human resources.
- Sponsor letter with signature of the Director and company stamp (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required
- A Scanned Color Copy of your Passport ID page (minimum 9 months validity, and 4 empty pages)
- Cover Passport
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 10.000 (either personal or company)
- Photo of applicant, taken with formal attire using a white background with passport size (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm)
- Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
- A Negative PCR (Swab Test) - not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
- Return flight ticket (to and from Bali)
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your e-VISA. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will process your e-VISA which will take an estimate of 10 – 14 working days
- The Single Entry Business e-VISA is valid for 90 days from issuance, if you do not enter Indonesia during this time your visa will expire.
- Bring along a print out of e-VISA for your flight in, and check for any additional fly-in requirements with your airlines.
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your Visa stamp and your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
- Before 60 days after you arrived in Indonesia, you need to extend your visa, we will need to submit your extension 14 working days before the visa expiry date. (exception for onshore applicants - which will only get 30 days free upon issuance)
- For the first extension you need to attend for a photo and fingerprint at the Immigration office nearest to you.
- A Visa extension take 14 – 10 working days to be completed, during this time your passport will be held, and you will NOT be able to leave Indonesia.
Important Note : If you have or currently involved in a criminal act and considered to endanger general public or even a country, We will not be able to process your visa and will not take any responsibility if your visa application is rejected.
Prices are per person
|Fees (in Rupiah)|
|Single Business e-VISA||5 million|
|CCI Sponsorship costs||2.5 million|
|Extension Single Business Visa Process I & II||900 K|
|Extension Single Business Visa Process III & IV||950 K|
|Express Extension||600 K|
|Express e-VISA (2-3 working days)||additional IDR 3.5 million|
Click this link to download this page as PDF.Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US