SINGLE ENTRY BUSINESS VISA OR TOURIST VISA (INDEX 211)
You are applying for a Single Entry Business Visa Or Tourist Visa (Index 211). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Single Entry Business Visa Or Tourist Visa.
Updated: 1st November 2021
- These visas does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- The recommended age for applying for a Single Entry Business Visa is 21 years old.
- Although the visa is valid for 60 days, and is then extendable up to 2 times every 60 days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
It is now possible to apply for Tourist Visa and have a direct flight to Bali for these 72 countries below :
|South Africa||USA||Saudi Arabia||Argentina||Australia||Austria|
Requirements for the Single Entry Business Visa:
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Articles of Association of Company & Legalization of the Deed
- Latest Notary deed Amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / Nomor Induk Berusaha)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha) from the Online Single Submission System (OSS)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha)
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Director or local manager in charge for human resources.
- Sponsor letter with signature of the Director and company stamp (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required for Single Business Visa and Tourist Visa:
- A Scanned Color Copy of your Passport Cover and ID page (minimum 9 months validity, and 4 empty pages)
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 10.000 for Business Visa. Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 2000 for Tourist Visa (from the sponsoring company or personal account)
- Full dose vaccine certificate (preferably in English)
- A Signed statement letter in English that the applicant agree to be quarantine, monitored and willing to comply with all applicable health protocols in Indonesia. DOWNLOAD STATEMENT LETTER
- Valid Health or travel insurance / Statement letter willing to pay independently for Business Visa. *Valid Health or travel insurance worth of USD 100.000 / Statement letter willing to pay independently for Tourist Visa
- Photo with red background
- Return flight ticket
- Address of your accommodation in Indonesia
- Latest KITAS Cancellation / EPO (Exit Permit Only) stamp for previous KITAS holder, If any,
For the quarantine hotel list in Jakarta, please find it in this Link
For the quarantine hotel list in Bali, please find it in this List
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your e-VISA. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will process your e-VISA which will take an estimate of 10-14 working days
- The e-VISA is valid for 90 days from issuance, if you do not enter Indonesia during this time your visa will expire.
- Bring along a print out of e-VISA for your flight in, and check for any additional fly-in requirements with your airlines.
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
- Before 60 days after you arrived in Indonesia, you need to extend your visa, we will need to submit your extension 14 working days before the visa expiry date.
- For every extension you need to attend for a photo and fingerprint at the Immigration office nearest to you.
- A Visa extension take 14 – 10 working days to be completed, during this time your passport will be held, and you will NOT be able to leave Indonesia.
Important Note : If you have or currently involved in a criminal act and considered to endanger general public or even a country, We will not be able to process your visa and will not take any responsibility if your visa application is rejected.
|Fees (in Rupiah)|
|Single Entry Business VISA||4.5 million|
|Single Entry Tourist VISA||4.5 million|
|Extension Single Business Visa Process I & II|
|Express Extension||1 Million|
|Express e-VISA (2-3 working days)||additional IDR 2.5 million|
|Onshore Visa extension Approval on Badung Regency (Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu, Mengwi, Etc)||additional IDR 600 K|
Prices are per person
Click this link to download this page as PDF.Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs