SILVER HAIR VISA (INDEX E33E)
You are applying for a Silver Hair Visa. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of Silver Hair Visa.
Updated: 14 November 2023
- The applicant needs to be at least 60 years old to apply for the Silver Hair Visa
- As a Silver Hair Visa holder, the applicant isn’t allowed to work and make an income in Indonesia
- The Silver Hair Visa is valid for 5 yearsand can be extended for another 5 years.
- The Silver Hair Visa gives flexibility to the holder to go in and out of Indonesia within its expiry
- The applicant needs to deposit funds in an account under the applicant’s name at an Indonesian state-owned bank worth at least USD 50,000 or equivalent
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
- Full payment in advance is required and is non-refundable
- We will start the process once we receive the complete requirements and payment.
- The process will take 10-14 working days.
- Once the e-visa is issued, we will email it.
- The applicant has a window of 90 days from the visa issuance to enter Indonesia otherwise the visa will expire
- Show the Silver Hair Visa to the officer at the Immigration Checkpoint upon arrival at the airport. At this point, the applicant’s status will change from Silver Hair Visa holder to Silver Hair KITAS The validity of the KITAS will count from the date of the applicant’s arrival
- Deposit funds in an account under the applicant’s name at an Indonesian state-owned bank worth at least USD 50.000 or equivalent and then report it at the immigration office nearest the applicant’s residence within 90 days from the arrival. This step must be done by you, personally. We will help you to prepare the documents to bring.
- A scanned color copy of the passport ID page (valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia) Recent colored photo
- A copy of the latest bank statement that shows the applicant’s name with a minimum balance of USD 2000 or equivalent
- Bank Statement records of the most recent 3 consecutive months, showing that the applicants have regular pension funds with a minimum value of USD 3000 or equivalent monthly.
- A recent colored photograph (4×6) with a white background
- Flight ticket arriving in Indonesia
- Address in Indonesia
- Statement of commitment to deposit funds in an account under the applicant’s name at an Indonesian state-owned bank worth at least USD 50.000 that must be fulfilled within 90 days from the arrival *We will provide the applicant with the draft
- IDR 26.000.000 / person
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs