SECOND HOME KITAS (INDEX E33)
You are applying for a Second Home Kitas. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of Second Home Kitas.
Updated: 12 October 2023
- As a Second Home KITAS holder, the applicant isn’t allowed to work and make an income in Indonesia
- The Second Home KITAS is valid for 5 years and can be extended for another 5 years.
- The Second Home KITAS gives flexibility to the holder to go in and out of Indonesia within its expiry
- The applicant needs to deposit funds in an account under the applicant’s name at an Indonesian state-owned bank worth at least USD 130,000 or equivalent
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
- Full payment in advance is required and is non-refundable
- The process will start once the requirements are complete.
- The process will take 10-14 working days.
- Once the e-visa is issued, we will email it.
- The applicant has a window of 90 days from the visa issuance to enter Indonesia otherwise the visa will expire
- Show the Second Home Visa to the officer at the Immigration Checkpoint upon arrival at the airport. At this point, the applicant’s status will change from Second Home Visa holder to Second Home KITAS holder. The validity of the KITAS will count from the date of the arrival
- Deposit funds in an account under the applicant’s name at an Indonesian state-owned bank worth at least USD 130,000 or equivalent.
- Report the proof of funds to the immigration office nearest the applicant’s residence within 90 days from the arrival. The applicant needs to come to the Immigration office in person.
- A scanned colored copy of the passport ID page *valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- A recent colored photograph (4×6) with a white background *digital version
- A copy of the latest bank statement that shows the applicant’s name with a minimum balance of USD 130,000 or equivalent *in English
- Flight ticket of arrival in Indonesia
- Address in Indonesia
- Curriculum Vitae *in English
- Signed statement of commitment to deposit funds in an account under the applicant’s name at an Indonesian state-owned bank worth at least USD 130.000 that must be fulfilled within 90 days from the arrival *a draft will be provided
Application Fee: IDR 26.000.000
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs