Retirement Visa Bali
A Retirement visa allows foreigners to enjoy an extended period of stay within Indonesia, during their golden years.
Indonesia is one of the most attractive places in the world to spend your retirement, due to low cost of living, tropical climate, growing medical advancements and a vibrant and growing retirement community.
To apply for your Indonesian Retirement Visa, you'll need the following:
- Be above 55 years of age
- Have a bank balance of IDR 200 million or more, held in a Bank Account under your name.
- Show proof of monthly income or pension.
- Provide a recent copy of your bank book / bank statement.
- Have valid medical Insurance
- Provide a lease agreement with a minimum duration of 12 months.
- ID card of your Indonesian house owner or land owner.
- ID card of two of your Indonesian household staff.
- Passport with a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Sign an intention of “no-work” (prepared by CCI)
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the first page (ID page) in your passport.
- Passport validity of minimally 19 months, with at least 4 empty pages.
Do I need a TELEX visa?
Yes, a TELEX visa will be issued to an Embassy Abroad, and you will need to make a trip to your Embassy to apply for your VITAS. Once you return to Indonesia, CCI will process your VITAS to KITAS conversion process at a local immigration. Note that from when you enter until KITAS conversion is complete (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas. The Retirement KITAS allows you to live in Indonesia for one year and can be renewed annually, allowing you a maximum total stay of up to 5 years.
In case of KITAS cancellation please inform us at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return documents to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
Retirement Visa Costs & Payment terms
Retirement Visa with 1 year multiple entry permit IDR 10.6 million plus Embassy application fees
Terms of Payment : A non-refundable Full payment (100%) in advance. Prices are per person and per extension.
Be part of Bali's vibrant retirement community CONTACT US