Retirement Visa Bali
A Retirement visa allows you to enjoy an extended period of stay within Indonesia, during your golden years.
Bali is by far the best place in the world to spend your retirement years – with low costs of living, tropical sunshine, welcoming locals, and a vibrant retirement community.
To apply for your Indonesian Retirement Visa, you'll need the following:
- Be above 55 years of age
- Have a bank balance of IDR 200 million or more, held in a Bank Account under your name.
- Show proof of monthly income or pension.
- Provide a recent copy of your bank book / bank statement.
- Have valid medical Insurance
- House lease agreement (min. 1 year)
- House owner's ID card (e-KTP)
- Indonesian household staff's ID card (e-KTP)
- Passport with a minimum validity of 18 months, with 4 empty pages
- Sign an intention of “no-work” (prepared by CCI)
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the first page (ID page) in your passport
Once you send us the complete documents above, and full payment including the US$150 visa tax, we can start your visa process. We are unable to start if any documents are missing, unclear, or not translated to Indonesian or English.
The retirement visa process takes 10-14 working days to complete. Once your e-visa is issued you will have 90 days to enter Indonesia.
Note that from when you enter Indonesia until KITAS conversion is complete (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas.
Length of stay
The Retirement KITAS allows you to live in Indonesia for one year, and the KITAS can be renewed annually, allowing you a maximum total stay of up to 5 years.
In case of KITAS cancellation please inform us at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return documents to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
Do I need a TELEX visa?
As of 2020, a TELEX visa is no longer required and you no longer need to make a trip to an Embassy Abroad. You can enter Indonesia with an e-VISA print out, issued by the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
Retirement Visa Costs & Payment terms
A Retirement Visa with 1 year multiple entry permit cost IDR 11 million plus Embassy application fees of US$150.
Terms of Payment : A non-refundable Full payment (100%) in advance. Prices are per person and per extension.
To meet Civil registration requirements, please note you will need to apply for a domicile letter and civil registration certificate. For assistance on this, you can contact our visa consultants.
Be part of Bali's vibrant retirement community CONTACT US