This stay permit allows you to enjoy an extended period of stay within Indonesia, during your golden years.
Bali is by far the best place in the world to spend your retirement years – with low costs of living, tropical sunshine, welcoming locals, and a vibrant retirement community.
- The applicant needs to be at least 60 years old to apply for the Retirement KITAS
- As a Retirement KITAS holder, the applicant isn’t allowed to work and make an income in Indonesia
- The holder of this stay permit can bring dependent(s) to Indonesia
- The Retirement KITAS is valid for 1 year and can be extended up to 5 times and the applicant will have multiple exit re-entry permits within that time
- In order to get this stay permit, the applicant needs to apply for the B211A first prior to the arrival. After the applicants arrive in Indonesia, we will start the Status Conversion from B211A Visa to Retirement KITAS at the immigration office
- Apply for the B211A Visa prior to the arrival. We will start the process once we receive the complete requirements and payment. The process will take 10-14 working days. Once the e-visa is issued, we will email it
- The applicant has a window of 90 days from the visa issuance to enter Indonesia otherwise the visa will be expired
- Once the applicant arrives in Indonesia, we will collect the applicant’s original passport to start the Status Conversion Process from B211A Visa to Retirement KITAS at the immigration office. The process will take approximately 4 weeks. Part of the process is that we will need the applicant’s presence for a photo and fingerprint at the immigration office nearest the applicant’s residence which we will notify in 1 or 2 days in advance
- Upon submission to the immigration office, the applicant’s B211 Visa should still have at least 30 days of validity left, and we will need 3 days prior to making sure all documents are complete
- During the process at the immigration office, the applicant is unable to leave Indonesia because the applicant’s original passport will be kept by immigration
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs