NEW RETIREMENT KITAS
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit) Retirement. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Retirement KITAS.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- The Retirement KITAS does not allow foreigners to work in CCI will not be responsible nor liable for any ensuing consequences should the client not comply with this rule.
- The minimum age for Retirement KITAS applicants is 55 years old.
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas.
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance payments.
- The Retirement KITAS allows you to live in Indonesia for one year and may be renewed annually, allowing you to stay up to six
- In case of KITAS cancellation CCI has to be informed at least one month before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return documents to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
New Retirement KITAS :
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. Validity of your passport is minimally 20months. Minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- A “no intention of working in Indonesia” statement letter (CCI provides template) signed by the KITAS applicant
- Update Bank Statement Letter with minimum account Rp 200.000.000,-
- A Letter of statement stating that the applicant leases or rents accomodation in Indonesia, signed both by the applicant and land owner.
- COLOR copy ID Card of your local assistant
- COLOR copy of your valid health or life insurance
- Retirement Statement Letter from your country (if any)
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm = 1 piece each, with white and red background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation is sent to your sponsor/company.
- CCI processes the Telex visa at the Directorate General of Immigration, which is accordingly sent to the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate Overseas. Estimated duration: 14 working days
- Once the Telex Visa has been processed the client is required to apply for the KITAS at the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate overseas to issue the visa.
- After entry in Indonesia, the client shall handover the original passport to Within three days of entry CCI shall pick up the passport.
- CCI processes the KITAS at the Regional Immigration After approximately 14 days the client will be asked to come to the Immigration Office to have fingerprints, photo and digital signature taken. CCI will facilitate this meeting and accompany the client. Clients are requested to wear formal attire (shirt with collar) when visiting the Immigration Office. Estimated duration: 21 working days
- Once the KITAS is finished, all original documents - Passport, KITAS, STM (Certificate of Police Registration – for Denpasar and Badung area only), together with copies of other documents are stored in a personal folder and submitted by CCI to the Copies of the original documents are stored with CCI for future reference.
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 8-10 weeks.
|12 Months including Multiple Exit Re-Entry Permit||IDR 11 million|
To start the process, please confirm our quotation.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US