NEW RETIREMENT KITAP
You are applying for a KITAP (or Permanent Residence Permit) Retirement. This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of a New Retirement KITAP.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- The Retirement KITAP does not allow foreigners to work in CCI will not be responsible nor liable for any ensuing consequences should the client not comply with this rule.
- The minimum age for Retirement KITAP applicants is 55 years old.
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local immigration processes your KITAP (approximately 3 weeks) you will not be able to travel overseas.
- If the KITAP application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any advance payments.
- The Retirement KITAP is only for who already has Retirement KITAS for 3 years.
- The Retirement KITAP allows you to live in Indonesia for five years.
- In case of KITAP cancellation CCI has to be informed at least one month before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) and return documents to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
New Retirement KITAP (Permanent Residence Visa):
Personal Documents required by client
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the ID page in your passport. Validity of your passport is minimally 20months. Minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- COLOR copy of your Retirement KITAS I until IV
- A “no intention of working in Indonesia” statement letter (CCI provides template) signed by the KITAP applicant
- Update Bank Statement for 3 months with minimum account Rp 200.000.000,-
- A Letter of statement stating that the applicant leases or rents accomodation in Indonesia, signed both by the applicant and land owner.
- COLOR copy ID Card of two your local assistant
- COLOR copy of your valid health or life insurance
- Retirement Statement Letter from your country (if any)
- A recent photograph with the following dimensions: 3x4cm and 4x6cm digital copy, with background, and wearing collared shirt.
- Once CCI has received all the required documentation a letter of confirmation is sent to your sponsor/company.
- CCI processes the approval letter from Immigration Bali, Regional Office Bali and General Immigration Jakarta. After approximately 30 days the client will be asked to come to the Immigration Office to have fingerprints, photo and digital signature CCI will facilitate this meeting and accompany the client. Clients are requested to wear formal attire (shirt with collar) when visiting the Immigration Office. Estimated duration: 40 working days
- Once the KITAP is finished, all original documents - Passport, KITAP, STM (Certificate of Police Registration – for Denpasar and Badung area only), together with copies of other documents are stored in a personal folder and submitted by CCI to the Copies of the original documents are stored with CCI for future reference.
Prices are per person and a non-refundable full payment (100%) in advance is necessary. The processing time takes 8-10 weeks.
|5 Years including Multiple Exit Re-Entry Permit 2 Years||IDR 49 million|
To start the process, please confirm our quotation.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US