Quarantine period shortened to 2 nights
updated: 11 November 2021
3 days 2 nights quarantine implemented for Vaccinated travelers
Following the addendum of Indonesian Covid-19 Task Force circular letter number 20 on 2nd November 2021:
1. Passengers with 1 dose vaccine certificate should do a PCR test upon arrival and undergo 5 days quarantine. A second PCR test is carried out after the 4th days of quarantine.
2. Passengers with full dose vaccine certificates have to undergo a PCR test upon arrival and complete a 3 x 24 hour quarantine at a designated quarantine hotel. A second PCR test is carried out after the 3rd days of quarantine.
Another Circular letter was issued on 2nd November 2021 by The Ministry of Transportation, SE 96 year 2021 regarding some adjustments for domestic flight during pandemic.
1. All passengers are required to download and register the health declaration form, which can be found on the PeduliLindungi application. You can find this on App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Airline passengers with flying duration less than 2 hours are no longer allowed to eat and drink in the aircraft except for medical reasons.
3. For flying to Bali and Java island, passengers must be able to show: Full dose of vaccination certificate and negative Rapid test antigen taken maximum 24 hours before flight or minimum 1st shot of vaccination certificate and a Negative PCR test taken maximum 72 hours before flight.
4. Vaccination certificate is exempted for
a. Passengers less than 12 years old that are traveling with their parents, you should provide supporting documents which are a family certificate (KK) and birth certificate.
b. Those who had a comorbid disease, which caused the passenger not to be able to receive vaccination shot with an official statement letter from the doctor that the certain passengers could not be vaccinated.
5. If the Rapid antigen or PCR test shows negative result, but the passenger is showing the Covid-19 symptoms, the passenger is not allowed to board in the aircraft and obliged to do diagnostic PCR test and self isolated during the waiting period.
6. NIK number should be attached when passengers are going to book a flight ticket from any channel.
Should you have any questions, please email our team at email@example.com
|Tagged:||agentbalibusiness in Baliindonesiavisa|