Property Due Diligence Bali
Before committing to a purchase or a long-term lease in Bali, CCI recommends a Property Due Diligence survey so that our team can conduct a comprehensive assessment on your new investment for you.
The process of buying and leasing property in Bali can be simple and straight-forward, if you have a comprehensive understanding of your rights as a buyer / lessee / lessor. There are however a range of issues that may affect your future investment. The Indonesian Government has only very recently started on digital records of land certificates.
For decades, this recording has always been in the form of hand-written records. It is not uncommon to see two official land certificates for the same plot of land. There are often disputes claims on land, and thus due to the unique situation in Bali, therefore it is critical to conduct a property due diligence survey before any investments are made.
During our property due diligence survey, our team of property surveyors will cover all aspects that could potentially affect your future investment, such as:
- Is the property’s price is based on market value?
- Is the surrounding neighbourhood susceptible to natural disasters?
- Is the land in any current ownership disputes?
- Are there are any land laws limiting the usage of the land?
- Are there any zoning laws that would hinder your plans to develop and build?
- Are there any outstanding land taxes?
- Are the details on the land certificate verified?
- Are the land boundaries clearly marked?
- What is the legal status of the access road to and from your property?
- Are there any holds / mortgage rights over the property?
Our team checks on all the above points and more, depending on what area your future property is located; and in accordance with your development plans.
A property due diligence survey in South Bali takes about 7 working days, and you will receive a written report with our professional advice 2 weeks after completion of the survey.
We have been servicing our clients with Property Due Diligence surveys for over 20 years in Bali and Lombok. We also offer legal consultation for land acquisitions and leases in remote areas of Indonesia, such as Sumba, Kupang, Flores and most of Eastern Indonesia.
Before Buying and Leasing Property in Bali, Contact CCI’s legal consultants for a comprehensive appraisal of your property. Should you be taking the seller’s word for it when it comes to your life’s savings? We think not.
We invite you to contact our team to learn more about how we can help meet your needs.
PT. Citra Consultant Indonesia
Jl. Kutat Lestari No. 200, Sanur 80228
|Visa Kitas: +62 811 388 931||Property: +62 811 388 056|
|Corporate: +62 811 388 106|
|Finance: +62 811 388 196|