MULTIPLE BUSINESS VISA (INDEX 212)
You are applying for a Multiple Business Entry Visa (Index 212). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Multiple Business Visa.
Updated : 28th Oct 2020
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- The recommended age for applying for a Multiple Business Visa is 21 years old.
- Although the visa has a validity of 12 months, the visa holder has a maximum stay of 60 days within Indonesia per visit.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
*Due to COVID restrictions, the Government has stopped the issuance of Multiple entry Business visas until further notice (last updated 22nd November 2021)
Requirements for Multiple Business Visa (MBV):
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Company Bank Statement
- Decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company and its latest amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / NomorIndukBerusaha) or Certificate of Company Registration (known as Tanda Daftar Perusahaan / TDP)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha)
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Director, or local general manager, or local manager in charge for human resources.
- Sponsor letter with signature of the Director and company stamp (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required
- A Scanned Color Copy of your Passport ID page (minimum 19 months validity, and 4 empty pages)
- Cover Passport
- Photo of applicant, taken with formal attire using a white background with passport size (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm)
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 10.000
- Travel Schedule for 1 years
- Last Multiple Business Visa (MBV) stamp (if any)
- Return flight ticket/booking below
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your MBV application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will start submission for Multiple Business e-VISA via online submission
- Multiple Business e-VISA will take an estimate of 10 – 14 working days to process
- After you apply the Multiple Business e-VISA, you need to enter Indonesia within 90 days, or your e-VISA will automatically expire.
- Airport immigration officer will issue Multiple Business Visa (MBV) sticker (please check that the index code is D212, the wrong index means the wrong type of visa)
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your Visa stamp and your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
Prices are per person
|New Multiple Business e-VISA (MBV)||IDR 7.5 million|
|CCI Sponsorship||IDR 5 million|
|Express Process e-VISA (MBV)||IDR 2.5 million|
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs
PT. Citra Consultant Indonesia
Jl. Kutat Lestari No. 200, Sanur 80228
|Visa Kitas: +62 811 388 931||Property: +62 811 388 056|
|Corporate: +62 811 388 106|
|Finance: +62 811 388 196|