MULTIPLE BUSINESS VISA (INDEX 212)
You are applying for a Multiple Business Entry Visa (Index 212). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Multiple Business Visa.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- The recommended age for applying for a Multiple Business Visa is 21 years old.
- Although the visa has a validity of 12 months, the visa holder has a maximum stay of 60 days within Indonesia per visit.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
Requirements for Multiple Business Visa (MBV):
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Company Bank Statement
- Decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company and its latest amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / NomorIndukBerusaha) or Certificate of Company Registration (known as Tanda Daftar Perusahaan / TDP)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha)
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Director, or local general manager, or local manager in charge for human resources.
- Sponsor letter with signature of the Director and company stamp (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required
- Passport ID page with a minimum validity of no less than 19 months validity for a 1 year Multiple Business Visa (MBV) and please ensure that there are minimally 4 empty pages in the passport.
- Cover Passport
- Photo of applicant, taken with formal attire using a white background with passport size (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm)
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 1.500
- Travel Schedule for 1 years
- Last Multiple Business Visa (MBV) stamp (if any)
- Return flight ticket/booking below
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your TELEX MBV application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will apply for an approval from the Directorate General of Immigration via Telex
- Multiple Business Visa Telex will take an estimate of 10 – 14 working days to process
- The Multiple Business Visa Telex is valid for 60 days from issuance.
- Once the Telex Multiple Business Visa (MBV) approval is issued, it will be sent to Indonesian Embassy abroad of your choice (Singapore is a good option)
- Bring along a print out of the Telex approval, and your original passport to the Indonesian Embassy of your choice (additional fees in local currency will apply) Estimated duration & costs: please check with your respective Embassy
- After you apply the Multiple Business Visa at the Indonesian Embassy, you need to enter Indonesia within 90 days, or your Telex will automatically expire.
- The Indonesian Embassy will issue a Multiple Business Visa (MBV) sticker (please check that the index code is D212, the wrong index means the wrong type of visa)
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your Visa stamp and your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
Prices are per person
|New Telex Multiple Business Visa (MBV)||IDR 2.75 million|
|Multiple Business Visa (MBV) Renewal||IDR 2 million|
|CCI Sponsorship costs||IDR 5 million|
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US