MULTIPLE BUSINESS VISA (INDEX 212)
You are applying for a Multiple Business Entry Visa (Index 212). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and the associated costs for the application of a Multiple Business Visa.
Updated : 28th Oct 2020
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- The recommended age for applying for a Multiple Business Visa is 21 years old.
- Although the visa has a validity of 12 months, the visa holder has a maximum stay of 60 days within Indonesia per visit.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
Requirements for Multiple Business Visa (MBV):
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Company Bank Statement
- Decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company and its latest amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / NomorIndukBerusaha) or Certificate of Company Registration (known as Tanda Daftar Perusahaan / TDP)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Company Tax Number (NPWP Badan Usaha)
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Director, or local general manager, or local manager in charge for human resources.
- Sponsor letter with signature of the Director and company stamp (template provided by CCI)
Personal Documents/Information required
- A Scanned Color Copy of your Passport ID page (minimum 19 months validity, and 4 empty pages)
- Cover Passport
- Photo of applicant, taken with formal attire using a white background with passport size (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm)
- Bank Statement with minimum amount USD 10.000
- Travel Schedule for 1 years
- Last Multiple Business Visa (MBV) stamp (if any)
- Return flight ticket/booking below
- Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
- A Negative PCR (Swab Test) - not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once the documentation requirements are complete. CCI will be able to proceed with your MBV application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Once all necessary requirements and payment is received, CCI will start submission for Multiple Business e-VISA via online submission
- Multiple Business e-VISA will take an estimate of 10 – 14 working days to process
- After you apply the Multiple Business e-VISA, you need to enter Indonesia within 90 days, or your e-VISA will automatically expire.
- Airport immigration officer will issue Multiple Business Visa (MBV) sticker (please check that the index code is D212, the wrong index means the wrong type of visa)
- Once you are arrived in Indonesia, please send us your Visa stamp and your arrival stamp so we can take note of your arrival date.
Prices are per person
|New Multiple Business e-VISA (MBV)||IDR 7.5 million|
|CCI Sponsorship||IDR 5 million|
|Express Process e-VISA (MBV)||IDR 2.5 million|
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs