INVESTOR KITAS (Index 313 & 314)
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of an Investor KITAS.
- During the KITAS application process the KITAS applicant is not allowed to work.
- The recommended age for applying for a New Investor KITAS is 21 years old.
- CCI suggests safekeeping these documents in your office and anticipate annual checks by Immigration and Manpower.
- There is no longer any issuance of KITAS cards. All KITAS documents are now in electronic copies with a QR code. We suggest storing a copy on your mobile phone, and in your wallet. Immigration officers will request to see this when you enter Indonesia.
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 14 working days) you will not be able to leave Indonesia
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any payments
- Your New Investors’ KITAS allows you to live and manage your company in Indonesia.
- Should you wish to cancel your KITAS in future, CCI has to be informed at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) to EPO process takes ± 7 working days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
An Investor’s KITAS can be obtained if you meet the following general requirements.
- The investor has a minimum of 1,25 billion rupiah in shares.
- The company has a minimum of 10 billion rupiah in capital investment.
- The company has a minimum of 25% in paid up capital worth 10 billion rupiah.
- The sponsor company has an NIB (business registration number through OSS) and relevant company licenses (see below for the complete list)
Requirements for the Investors KITAS:
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company, and any latest deed amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / Nomor Induk Berusaha)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Location License from OSS
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Manager/Director
- Company Tax ID (NPWP Perusahaan)
- Company Latest Profile Update issued by AHU (Update Profil Perusahaan yang diterbitkan AHU)
Personal Documents/Information required from the Investor
- Passport ID page (Validity should be 20 months for a 1-year application, and 32 months validity for a 2-year application with 4 empty pages in the passport)
(Make sure the number of your passport is same as your latest notary deed)
- Recent bank statement with minimum funds of of approximately USD 1500
- Passport sized photos 4 cm x 6 cm, taken with formal attire using a white background (digital copies preferred)
- Documents for dependent (wife and children) Please provide:
- Marriage certificate (English and Indonesian translations), Birth certificates of children (English and Indonesian translation), plus items on point 1 - 3 on this list.
- Full dose vaccine certificate
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia 8 days quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
- Address of your accommodation in Indonesia
- Latest KITAS Cancellation / EPO (Exit Permit Only) stamp for previous KITAS holder, If any,
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once all documents are received and in order, CCI will be able to proceed with your KITAS application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Investor e-VISA application done via Immigration Jakarta
- Once the e-VISA is issued, you can plan your travels to Indonesia (kindly contact your airlines for updated new normal fly in procedures)
- You have 90 days to enter Indonesia after receiving your e-VISA. If you do not enter during this time, your visa will automatically expire.
- Once you are in Bali, we will convert your e-VISA into KITAS/ Stay permit. The process takes 10-14 working days.
Estimated duration: 14- 21 working days offshore & 10-14 working days upon arrival.
Prices are per person and there are no work permit fees to pay.
|1 year KITAS||IDR 14 million|
|2 year KITAS||IDR 19.5 million|
|1 year family KITAS||IDR 9.5 million|
* excluded USD 150 visa tax
** If you are extending your KITAS, you will further require a domicile certificate, which is a document from your local village and Civil Registry's office. CCI can assist you in the process for a fee of IDR 1.5 million
To start the process, we will need your passports, and ask you to sign some documents and bring these to Jakarta for submission.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs
PT. Citra Consultant Indonesia
Jl. Kutat Lestari No. 200, Sanur 80228
|Visa Kitas: +62 811 388 931||Property: +62 811 388 056|
|Corporate: +62 811 388 106|
|Finance: +62 811 388 196|