INVESTOR KITAS (Index 313 & 314)
You are applying for a KITAS (or Limited Residence Permit). This page gives an overview of the terms and conditions, requirements and price quotation for the application of an Investor KITAS.
CCI recommends that you read this page carefully
- During the KITAS application process the KITAS applicant is not allowed to work.
- The recommended age for applying for a New Working KITAS is 26 years old.
- CCI suggests safekeeping these documents in your office and anticipate annual checks by Immigration and Manpower.
- There is no longer any issuance of KITAS cards. All KITAS documents are now in electronic copies with a QR code. We suggest storing a copy on your mobile phone, and in your wallet. Immigration officers will request to see this when you enter Indonesia.
- Once CCI has collected your passport after arriving in Indonesia, to the time the local immigration processes your KITAS (approximately 14 working days) you will not be able to
- If the KITAS application process is cancelled, CCI will not reimburse any
- Your New Investors’ KITAS allows you to live and manage your company in Indonesia.
- Should you wish to cancel your KITAS in future, CCI has to be informed at least 14 days before departure, in order to apply for EPO (Exit Permit Only) to EPO process takes ± 7 workingdays.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
An Investor’s KITAS can be obtained if you meet the following general requirements.
- The investor has a minimum of 1 billion rupiah in shares.
- The company has a minimum of 10 billion rupiah in capital investment.
- The company has a minimum of 25% in paid up capital.
- The sponsor company hasan NIB (business registration number through OSS) and relevant company licenses (see below for the complete list)
Requirements for the Investors KITAS:
Documents required from the Company/Sponsor
- Decree from the Ministry for Legalization of the Articles of Association of Company
- Article of Association of the company, and any latest deed amendments
- Business Identity Number (NIB / Nomor Induk Berusaha)
- Ijin Usaha (NIB)
- Operational License (Izin Usaha)
- Letter of Company Domicile (SKTU, or Surat Domisili Usaha)
- KTP / Identity Card of Local Manager/Director.
Personal Documents/Information required from the Investor
- Passport ID page (Validity should be 20 months for a 1-year application, and 32 months validity for a 2-year application)
- Recent bank statement with minimum funds of of approximately USD 1500
- Passport sized photos 4 cm x 6 cm, taken with formal attire using a white background (digital copies preferred)
- Documents for dependent (wife and children) Please provide:
- Marriage certificate (English or Indonesian translations), Birth certificates of children (English or Indonesian translation), plus items on point 1 - 3 on this list.
- Location of Indonesian Embassy where applicants will apply for the Visa (Vitas)
** Kindly ensure all documents are sent in digital formats (PDF or JPEG) with a maximum size of 2 MB per document.
Once all documents are received and in order, CCI will be able to proceed with your KITAS application. We are unable to start the process if any items are lacking.
- Investor VITAS approval in Jakarta
- Once the VITAS approval is issued, it will be sent to Indonesian Embassy abroad of your choice (Singapore is a popular option)
- Bring the VITAS approval + your original passport to the Indonesian Embassy (additional fees in local currency will apply)
- The Indonesian Embassy will issue a VITAS sticker (please check that the index code is 313 (1 year visa)or 314 (2 year visa), the wrong index means the wrong type of visa)
- You have 60 days to enter Indonesia after receiving your VITAS
- Once you are in Bali, we will convert your VITAS into KITAS/ Stay permit
Estimated duration: 14- 21 working days & 3-5 working days at the Embassy
Prices are per person and there are no work permit fees to pay.
|1 year KITAS||IDR 14 million|
|2 year KITAS||IDR 19.5 million|
|1 year family KITAS||IDR 8.8 million|
** If you are extending your KITAS, you will further require a domicile certificate, which is a document from your local village and Civil Registry's office. CCI can assist you in the process for a fee of IDR 1.5 million
To start the process, we will need your passports, and ask you to sign some documents and bring these to Jakarta for submission.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your trust in our services. We are looking forward to assisting you in a smooth transition to Bali.
Click this link to download this page as PDF.
Book a consultation with our team of experience visa & kitas consultants today! CONTACT US