Indonesia relaxes travel restrictions as cases drop, to assist with economic recovery.
The Ministry of Law and Human Rights announced late Wednesday evening that visa applications are now re-opened again, based on the circular by the Ministry no.34 year 2021 dated 15th September.
The following will take effect as of today:
1. International travelers that are holding valid entry visas such as B211 visas, APEC visas and KITAS/KITAP are now able to enter Indonesia.
2. International travelers are required to show full vaccination proof upon entry (with the exemption of those under 12 years old)
3. Indonesia’s related Ministries reserve the right to refuse entry to foreigners arriving from countries with Covid outbreaks. The restrictions are reviewed every forth night.
4. All new visa applications shall be based on the approval of the Directorate General of Immigration’s office.
5. The regulations for applying for new visa applications offshore remain the same – proof of vaccine, readiness to be quarantined and proof of valid insurance are still required.
The related circular letter can be found here
CCI will be the first to update you once there are further changes.
Should you have any questions, please email our team at email@example.com
|Posted in:||Immigration & Labor Law Visa|