Indonesia Relaxes Border Regulations
The Indonesia government announced new border regulations on 9 February 2021, 5 weeks after a firm lockdown was announced. The common questions surrounding the recent announcements relaxing border regulations are who is eligible to enter, how to do so and the latest requirements regarding health and safety fly-in procedures.
According to the latest circular letter dated 8 February 2021 from Indonesia Covid19 Task Force, All foreigners holding a temporary stay permit (KITAS or e-Visa) are able to enter Indonesia, following these health and safety protocols :
1. Able to show a 3 x 24 hours RT-PCR test (in English) upon arrival in Indonesia
2. Upon arrival in Indonesia, All passenger will undergo a PCR test
3. Book a minimum 5 days quarantine stay at one of the quarantine hotels in Jakarta.
4. Download, fill & print out this eHac form on Google Playstore or App Store
*All costs and expenses will be borne by the traveler. The updated list of quarantine hotels can be find in this Link (updated 8th March, 2021 Source : PHRI)
5. Once the 5 days of quarantine is over, travelers are to take another PCR test, depending on the results, the traveler continue their trip or head to an appointed health facility for treatment.
This regulation are subject to change Covid19 cases in Indonesia.
For now, the Government is not yet issuing any visas to travelers abroad, please drop us an e-mail if you are interested in applying for a business visa, and we will inform you at the earliest possible date.
|Posted in:||Immigration & Labor Law Visa|