ITAS and ITAP holders with expired permits are allowed to enter Indonesia with Emergency visa (ITK) once Covid-19 pandemic is declared over.
The new regulations allow Indonesian expatriates, retirees and holders of family union permits to re-enter Indonesia. Expired permit holders, and holders of expired telex visas will be given 60 days to re-enter, once travel restrictions are lifted.
This comes as a relief, as previous regulations indicated that all permit holders temporarily stuck abroad would have to re-apply for new permits before entering.
Seven immigration checkpoints will be given the authority to grant a Force Majeure Stay Permits (Entry ITKT) in the form of a hexagonal stamp, for 60 days from the end of the Covid-19 travel ban.
These checkpoints are :
- Soekarno-Hatta, International Airport Jakarta
- Juanda, International Airport Surabaya
- Ngurah Rai, International Airport Bali
- Kualanamu, International Airport Medan
- Hang Nadim, International Airport Batam,
- Citra Tritunas, International Seaport, Batam
- Batam Centre International Seaport, Batam
Immigration will require a recent fit to fly certificate, undertake a health examination conducted by Airport/Seaport Health Office at the arrival terminal, and sign a mandatory 14-day self quarantine form.