Bali to reinstate Visa on Arrivals after 2 years
The Minister of Law and Human Rights sent out a circular letter No IMI-0525.GR.01.01 Year 2022 on 6 March 2022. This letter is addressed to the Head of Immigration Division from Bali Regional Minister of Law and Human Rights and Local immigration offices in Bali (Ngurah Rai, Denpasar and Singaraja).
From this letter, it is clear that
1. VOA is re-open again for foreign travelers arriving in Bali, whether by land or sea.
2. There are 23 commonwealth member countries, that are eligible to obtain VOA upon arrival. The countries are:
Australia, U.S.A, Dutch. Brunei Darussalam, Philippines, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, German, Cambodia, Canada, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, French, Qatar, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Uni Emirat Arab, Vietnam
3. Passengers must be able to show these following documents upon arrival :
a. Passport with a minimum 6 months validity
b. Return flight ticket (return no longer than 60 days)
c. Other documents requested by Indonesia Covid-19 Task Force (such as statement letters, proof of insurance)
4. a VOA is granted for an initial 30 days, and can be extended once for a further 30 days, for a total maximum duration of 60 days of stay.
5.This Visa can not be converted to any other Visa, which means the holder must leave Indonesia before the maximum allowed 60 days of stay is used up.
5. The price of the VOA upon arrival is IDR 500.000, and the extension of the VOA upon arrival will also be charged a fee.
6. All travelers are still required to undergo a total of 2 PCR tests in Bali, one upon arrival at the airport, and one on day 3.
7. A PCR package including insurance can be purchased at the airport.
8. All travelers are required to procedure proof of hotel payment invoices upon entering Indonesia. The hotel stay should be booked for a minimum of 4 days 3 nights at a recognized CHSE certified hotel.
*CCI offers assistance in obtaining CHSE certification standards for hotels, restaurants, and tour businesses in Bali and around Indonesia.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted in:||Immigration & Labor Law Visa|