This visa is intended for visitors to Indonesia for purposes other than holidaying. This includes activities such as official government business, business meetings or events, and social and cultural activities. It also includes tourism, participants in sporting events, internships, family visits, journalistic pursuits, or transit.
Why Would I Need to Apply for This Visa?
- If your country is not on the list of visa-free & countries that can apply for a Visa On Arrival (VOA).
- If you intend to stay longer than 60 days
How Do I apply for This Visa?
All visas are now issued via the Directorate General of Immigration's Office. CCI has a 100% track record of success for B211 Visa applications. However, if the Indonesian Government should reject your visa application, based on their standards, the visa application payment will not be reimbursed
- This is a single-entry visa, meaning if you leave Indonesia the visa will be canceled
- This visa doesn’t allow foreigners to work or receive a salary in Indonesia
- This visa has 60 days of validitywith the option of 2 visa extensions, allowing a maximum stay of 180 days within Indonesia.
- The extension process will require your presence at any Indonesian Immigration office for a required photo and fingerprint. Your passport will be held by immigration during the process.
- Starting on the issue date the VISA holder has a window of 90 days to enter Indonesia. Entry into Indonesia with this VISA will be denied after the 90 days from the issue date has elapsed.
- A color scan copy of the passport ID page (valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia).
- Recent colored photograph (3x4 cm) with white background.
- Address in Indonesia.
- Flight tickets in and out of Indonesia.
- Official internship agreement from the university *for internship purposes only
- Confirmation from the company about your internship * for internship purposes only
Process Time and Application Fee (per person)
- New Application : IDR 3.800.000
- 1st Extension : IDR 3.800.000
- 2nd Extension : IDR 3.800.000
*Full payment in advance is required and is non-refundable.
The new application and the extension process is approximately 10-14 working days from full payment.
|In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration Office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.|
Please send us your inquiry and basic information in this FORM
We invite you to contact our visa team to learn more about how we can help you with your Immigration needs