Visa Kitas Services
Obtaining a Visa can be a complex matter for tourists and expatriates. CCI has the necessary expertise to handle your Indonesian visa Kitas and immigration needs. A suitable visa, acquired quickly and efficiently, is essential if you wish to stay hassle and worry-free in Bali.
CCI keeps you up-to-date on the frequently changing immigration, in particular retirement and labor laws. KITAS (temporary resident card for some foreigners working in Indonesia) – have become more complicated to obtain.
The Indonesian Government, in an attempt to increase foreign investment, has weeded out, what it considered unhealthy competition for Local Limited Liability companies (PT Local). Therefore, working visas are issued through careful screening of the applicant and the sponsoring company.
The Manpower Ministry, is now stringent in its regulations, when it screens visa Kitas and work permit applicants. They now requires proof of specialization in the applicant’s respective field of work, before a work permit can be granted. Applicants must prove that they have a minimum of five years of experience in their respective field. Applicants must also show reference letters from previous employers. The government requires that the employee’s educational background correspond with the business needs of the hiring company.
For 2016, that is probably not the only change. Indonesia’s Manpower Ministry now requires each new hiring process to start with an online Expose. The interviewee will need justify the need to hire the expatriate in question.
In this environment of sudden and unexpected changes to regulations, it is crucial to stay well-informed. CCI’s current and timely immigration management has been recognized by domestic and international companies, travel agencies, and individuals in the Bali community.
Providing you comprehensive Visa Kitas services:
- Customized attention to suit the most demanding travel schedules.
- Personal assistance at immigration offices to ensure you of a swift outcome.
- Constant updates on rules and regulations.
- CCI picks up and delivers your travel documents.
- Immediate notification of additional information requested by the Government.
- CCI’s visa and passport instructions are easy to understand.
- Reminders on visa extensions for you and your company.
- CCI will answer your questions and assist you to fill out application forms by phone.
CCI organizes international travel visas and business visas for Indonesian citizens and Expatriates, concerning entry and exit to international destinations.
CCI’s services support clients with work visas, as well as those for retirement and social purposes, including visa extensions.
CCI’s visa and KITAS services include:
- Limited Stay Permit – Working KITAS (Index Visa 312) is a residence permit granted to foreigners who work in a company (Local Investment and Foreign Investment). As of 2015, expats are granted a Kitas which may only be valid for either 6 month or 1 year depending on the structure of the company, and the applicant’s credentials. The 1 year visa can be renewed up to 5 times, whereas the 6 month visa is non-extendable.
- Limited Stay Permit – Retirement KITAS (Index Visa 319) is a residence permit granted to foreigners aged above 55 years and who are not allowed to work. It valid for 1 year and can be extended up to 5 times.
- Limited Stay Permit – KITAS sponsored by Local Person (Husband or Wife) is a residence permit granted to foreigners who are sponsored by a lawfully-wedded wife or husband. The KITAS holders is allowed to work with the definitions of a “Wiraswasta”, meaning they can work to support their family, but not allowed to work for a formal structured company. This KITAS sponsor Istri or Suami, is valid for 1 year and can be extended up to 5 times.
- Limited Stay Permit – Investors KITAS (Index Visa 313) is a residence permit granted to shareholders of a foreign investment company. This KITAS is a stay permit (up to 24 months), this is not a visa for work purposes.
- Permanent Stay Permit – Working KITAP is a residence permit granted to foreigners who work in a company (Local Investment and Foreign Investment). It is valid for 5 years and can be extended up to 5 times.
- Permanent Stay Permit – Retirement KITAP is a residence permit granted to foreigners who are aged above 55 years and are not allowed to work. It is valid for 5 years and can be extended up to 5 times.
- Permanent Stay Permit – KITAP sponsored By Local Person (Husband or Wife) is a residence permit granted to foreigners who are sponsored by a legitimate wife or husband and are not allowed to work for a formal structured company, only as a means to support his or her own family within the definitions of “Wiraswasta”. This visa is valid for 5 years and can be extended up to 5 times.
- Limited Stay Permit – KITAS/KITAP Family (Index Visa 317) is a residence permit granted to the wife or child of a KITAS/KITAP holder.
- Multiple Exit Permit – Is a permit for a KITAS holders to exit and re-enter Indonesia.
- EPO/Exit Permit Only – Is a permit for a KITAS holder who wants to leave Indonesia, with the intention to not extend the current KITAS or stop working in a company.
- Visa on Arrival – Is a travel permit purchased at international airport visa counters, for the purpose of vacation for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days.
- Single Business Visa – Is a residence permit for foreigners engaged in business matters. This visa does not allow foreigners to work and receive a salary. After the first arrival in Indonesia the visa is valid for 60 days, with the possibility to extend until 4 times. Each extension gets 30 days and total 6 months.
- Multiple Business Visa – Is a residence permit for foreigners engaged in business matters. This visa does not allow foreigners to work and receive a salary. It is valid for one year but maximally every 60 days multiple visa holders must leave the country.
- Social and Culture Visa – Is a residence permit for foreigners for a social and/or cultural purpose. The first visa is valid for 60 days and can be extended until 4 times, each extension is valid for 30 days and a total of 6 months.
Long-term visitors need the correct visa
Let us help find the visa Kitas that is appropriate for your situation. Please contact us for information.