Single Business Visa (Index 211)
A Single Business visa is suited for foreigners wishing to engage in business matters in Indonesia. If the purpose of your visits is to meet suppliers, conduct meetings and staff interviews, then a Single Business Visa is the right choice. This visa should not be confused with a working visa, the Single Business Visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
Calling Visa (Telex approval)
All visas should be applied for outside of Indonesia, and depending on the Embassy’s prerequisite, the applicant may need an additional calling visa. This calling visa or commonly called a Telex, and is issued by the Jakarta Immigration headquarters. Should your embassy request a Telex, please allow an additional 5-7 days for the Telex visa application.
Length of Stay
The Single Business visa is valid for 60 days, and is then extendable up to 4 times every 30 days. After 6 months, you will have to leave Indonesia and re-apply for a new visa before returning to Indonesia.
Terms and Conditions:
- A Single Business Entry Visa (Index 211) does not allow foreigners to work and receive a salary in Indonesia. The applicant will be liable for any ensuing consequences should the client fail to comply with this rule.
- The minimum age for applying for a Single Business Entry Visa is 21 years old.
- CCI has a 100% track record of success for Single Business Visa applications, however If the Indonesian Government should reject your Single Business Entry Visa application, CCI will not be able to reimburse any advance payments made.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly by CCI.
Documents required from the applicant:
- A scanned / Copy COLOR of the first page (ID page) in your passport.
- Please ensure that the remaining validity of your passport is minimally 19 months.
- Please ensure that there are minimally 4 empty pages in your passport.
- Recent photographs with the following dimensions: 4x6cm, 2pcs (White Background). Wearing shirt with collar
- A color/scanned copy of a bank statement of the last 3 months which shows a balance of minimally Rp. 20.000.000 / 1500 USD
- Return flight tickets
- Notary Act & Legalization Act from the Department of Justice (Akta Pendirian dan Akta Pengesahan dari Dept. Kehakiman).
- Certificate of Business Domicile (Surat Domisili Perusahaan).
- Company Tax ID card (NPWP) Company Trade License (SIUP) or, for foreign investments; Capital Registration License (SPPMA) and Permanent Licence (IUT)
- Company Registered Letter (TDP).
- Director’s ID card (KTP).
- A sponsor letter with signature of the Director and company stamp (template provided by CCI).
Single Business Visa Costs:
Photo and Fingerprint Session
Clients are expected to attend a photo and fingerprint session at an Immigration office nearest to their residence. There is often a interview session, and common questions include your purpose in Indonesia, how long you plan on staying, details about your sponsor, and you can expect any questions related to your visa to be asked.
CCI will facilitate this meeting, and include a briefing prior to the interview session. Clients are requested to wear formal attire (shirt with collar) when visiting the Immigration Office.
Original Company Documents can be replaced with copies legalized by a Notary. All Company Documents must be valid. Visa applications cannot be submitted without the complete set of personal and company documents.
Terms of Payment : A non-refundable Full payment (100%) in advance. Prices are per person and per extension.
After applying for a Single Business Visa, you will be eligible to apply for a Multiple Business Visa (valid for 12 months, and up to 60 days per visit). If you are here to learn about the Indonesian culture, then a Social Budaya Visa would be most appropriate.