We are a forward-thinking company, committed to servicing our clients to the highest Western standards. CCI is an exciting place to work, with exemplary work ethics and supportive office culture that promotes skills development.
1. Junior Accountant
Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies. Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
2. Legal Staff – Property Division
Prepare content for meetings, coordinate with the team for legal document collection, take notes and prepares and distribute meeting minutes, follow-up on actions. Analyze cases with our Indonesian legal team.
Responsible for editing and proof reading a wide variety of documents and communication. Manage relationships with clients and partners. Coordinate execution of strategic initiatives and projects.
Perform other duties as necessary.
Skills and Attributes:
- Fluent in English with good knowledge of Indonesian
- Experience in a similar managerial role
- Able to work in an autonomous manner
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Diplomatic communication, both verbal and written
- Maintains complete confidentiality and is aware of topics which are sensitive
Interested in joining us? Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org